Friday, July 18, 2008

My first post.

I have come to learn that I have been wasting too much time looking at my computer and not doing anything..really, so I have listed some things to do before school starts in 3 days, it's either : 

1. Fix this damn computer
:Too lazy, probably if i can manage to do (3&2) than i'll get back to this one 
2. Read a book
: Well, I love reading books under the palm tree by the beach where its warm and nice, but I really don't think I could do it yet...maybe when it gets warmer here in freezing Melbourne.
3. Start a blog.
Hmm x5, that seems like a good idea, as I have been thinking about it for days, months, not years though... but it seems long enough for me to start my own blog. 

There are too many things that I would want to write down like the stupid things I've done to myself......and others :), the weird thoughts in my mind and the wonderful places I've travelled through Land, Ocean and the Atmosphere. 

I also dream of being an inventor if not the guy who comes up with solutions.. I'll write down when I think its right, probably later in the future when I have thought through about the 'invention' I've discussed with my friends. Most of the time, I was laughed at, but to see them smile is a good and positive thing.

A P I T - G  (Classics from the series, The Clumsy Zul)



Here is a story of  Apit - G also known as C Clamp in English. Have you seen one of this things? I bet you have. 

When I was 10, in a Kemahiran Hidup workshop I had a painful encounter with this steel thing! Story was, a friend irritated and annoyed me which led to a full speed chase around the workshop and BANG! I hit the clamp right in between. Oh yeaaaah






 

 

2 comments:

LilyJoe said...

we want to read more on The Clumsy Zul series!!! hurry.

in vacuo said...

read under the blanket before sleeping.warm and fuzzy.a bit different from the palm tree experience though